The power of 360 integrated brand marketing strategy - reinforced with world-class PR/stunt tactics.
As LINE-X's integrated brand marketing partner, DRIVEN worked for more than a year in guiding the brand's evolution from a niche spray-on truck bedliner product - into a more emotionally-connective brand (lifestyle) according to future business growth plans. Part of the evolution was to build the brand's personality and voice - hammering home on the LINE-X product's scientifically advanced, near-'unbreakable' properties.
The LINE-X brand engaged in a hybrid media tour/stunt across New York City - focusing on its bold new brand personality/evolution, while leveraging its 'indestructible' reputation. With real science backing the product, combined with its wide usage on extreme missions like protecting the Pentagon from bomb blasts, LINE-X brought everyday objects coated in LINE-X for media to try and destroy on camera. In addition, a highly customized Jeep with its exterior 'armored' with LINE-X coating, was paraded to media outlets to further demonstrate incredible impact resistance.
- More than 99 million unique Facebook video views on Tech Insider's Facebook Page
- More than 15 minutes (three segments) of live broadcast and online coverage on Fox News: Fox and Friends
- Live broadcast coverage on Fox Business' Varney and Co.
- New York Daily News coverage and social media videos
- Huffington Post coverage
- Field and Stream coverage
- The Daily Beast coverage