You’re smart on your feet. You’re dynamic and experienced with impactful results across media relations/communications – from big press hits to disruptive tactics. You possess an ‘entrepreneurial spirit’ and find it easy to take on multiple big tasks with ease and passion, while ready to push the limits with creative concepts. If that’s you, you just might be DRIVEN. Read On.
The days of traditional public relations agencies are over. DRIVEN360’s agile team cuts through the market clutter with disruptive, impactful integrated brand marketing communications consulting, strategy, activation and bold results. From reigniting blue chip brands to catapulting startups onto the national/international stage, DRIVEN360 drives brands to new levels through bold brand marketing, public relations, entertainment marketing and business consulting.
Founded and led by media personality and transportation/automotive expert, Mike Caudill, DRIVEN360’s ability to bring brands of all varieties in reach of the most prominent media outlets across TV, digital, print and social is unrivaled – from Automotive, Powersports/Motorsports, Lifestyle, Entertainment, Luxury, Technology, Health/Fitness, Hospitality, Consumer Products to Fashion.
We’re searching for passionate, versatile and talented new public relations/strategic communications talent with a bold track record of results – from communications strategy to impactful media coverage across a diverse set of industries. DRIVEN360 is seeking passionate, talented professionals who are ready to grow in a rewarding, demanding, highly team-oriented and flexible culture. The Public Relations Account Executive will touch multiple client companies of all sizes – while taking on a variety of tasks across the communications mix. Using versatile writing skills, media relations prowess, strategic communications creativity and solid knowledge of general marketing concepts – these positions will require individuals with diverse skill sets.
Successful candidates will operate as part of a cross-functional team that touches every part of the business. A successful candidate can expect to grow rapidly and be exposed multiple aspects of the marketing communications mix in an extremely fast-paced, agile team environment with a variety of projects running simultaneously. Only team players – with team-oriented personalities – need apply.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong track record of proven media relations success on various levels – with demonstrable media hits across a variety of industries
- Strong, versatile writing skills as can be applied to PR/marketing communications situations – with the ability to switch to vastly different styles on the fly across different platforms. This includes the ability to ghostwrite and write speeches/statements for spokespeople on multiple levels
- Both B2C and B2B PR/marketing communications experience strongly desired – along with the ability to switch successfully from one to another at any time
- Solid understanding of brands and PR/strategic communications/marketing communications concepts preferred
- Ability to think on a strategic communications level – regardless of level of position. Each successful candidate will have the ability to service clients on a variety of levels – from startups to large enterprise clients
- Must have experience and a solid understanding of the social media universe – including YouTube, Twitter, WordPress, Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, WhatsApp, Vine, Pinterest, Google and more emerging platforms
- Must be a true team player – and optimistic – with an outgoing personality and verbal skills. Being able to genuinely work together with vastly different personalities – as well as fit into DRIVEN’s ultra-collaborative, entrepreneurial spirit-driven culture – is a must. DRIVEN is not a politics-oriented organization
- Must be comfortable with extreme multitasking, ready to take on multiple projects of different kinds all at once
- Be willing to thrive in a growth-stage environment, characterized by a rapid pace and change
- Be willing to travel to events, conferences, trade shows and other activations, as needed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE (Multiple Positions):
- The right candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, marketing, advertising or communications.
- Account Executive:
- 3-5 years of public relations/marketing communications/experience, including solid internships.
- Real-life writing experience, with past published materials strongly preferred. Writing samples will be requested.
- Demonstrable media hits and overall media results across a variety of industries. Both B2B and B2C samples are highly desired.
- Qualified candidates (that meet the minimum requirements) should send a cover letter, resume and solid writing/project samples to Inquiries@goDRIVEN360.com.